The client’s site offers world-class cloud hosting features, with parallel hosting panel.
The client got in touch with us because of concerns over the site not generating any sales. Here, the challenge was two-fold:
1) Web hosting is a highly competitive market and it is difficult for newbies to make a place for themselves, let alone get on the first page of search engines.
2) Customers’ online presence is at stake with their hosting provider.
Therefore, they find it difficult to trust new hosting companies when there are more established providers around.
In order to promote and improve the client’s offerings of cloud hosting solutions, we decided to come up with an effective strategy and work in 3 major directions (detailed below). The main aim here was to increase traffic, and also work towards finding ways to ensure that the site visitors gain more confidence in the company and trust it enough to purchase hosting plans.
In order to make sure that all the challenges are met and the client gets successful results, we worked towards:
1) Branding: We worked towards improving the company’s on-site and off-site presence so that it is easier for visitors to trust the venture. To meet this end we:
a) Revamped the site completely based on heatmaps, Google’s in-page analytics and the client’s existing USPs. We also carried out a thorough analysis of competitor websites to come up with new features that work towards building trust and confidence.
b) Encouraged existing customers who were happy with the company and services to post positive reviews and share their experiences on various prominent review sites. This directly led to encouraging and good reviews on various local websites as well as on Google.
2) Product Improvement: Strategies were designed and implemented in order to improve the hosting plans. These improved plans included better features and even the pricing was revised. These steps were taken after a careful review of hosting plan features and prices offered by competitors. The aim was to ensure that visitors find plans that are better than those of competitors.
3) Targeted Traffic: In order to pull more traffic, we worked towards effectively boosting organic search engine ranking of the website. Result-oriented social media strategies were designed and implemented. These were targeted towards designers, programmers and webmasters.
There were improvements made with regards to PPC advertising on hosting networks and Google AdWords as well.
Also, we discovered some new and effective ways of driving quality traffic to the website. These were put in place immediately.
The strategies and solutions that were put in place were a definite success and helped the client’s site rank on Google’s first page for many prime keywords like cloud vps, cloud hosting and cloud hosting plans, to name a few. There was a whopping 800% increase in website traffic.
Once the new and improved website was launched, a drastic reduction was recorded in the bounce rate (proof below). In addition, pages per visit also increased from a mere 1.32 per visit to 6.96 per visit. This directly meant a 427% increase for pages per visit.
The new website was successful in gaining user confidence and trust.
The Client Said…
The folks I dealt with for this project at Cheasyy_Solution are consummate professionals. They are very patient and followed through with their promise to work on the project until I was satisfied. Although there is a significant time zone difference – it proved to be of little consequence as Cheasyy was very responsive to every request for execution and clarification. I feel that I am lucky to have chosen Cheasyy_Solution as provider for my first – Project. I learned quite a bit about what is required in posting an accurate project scope and appreciate Cheasyy’s guidance and support. The web site they created came out great.
Tools We Use