E-commerce Online Marketing
Types of E-commerce online marketing:
• Online advertising
• Search Engine Marketing
• Social Media Marketing
• E-mail Marketing
• E-commerce Affiliate Marketing
• Online Public Relation
These are just few methods; new online marketing types are introduced all the time.
Advantages of E-commerce online marketing:
• Customers can shop at their own convenience as the store is open 24 hours and all 7 days a week.
• Faster response to both marketers and the end users.
• Online marketing is relatively inexpensive than offline marketing strategy.
• Global audience can be targeted at just one-click.
• It is the interactive means of marketing.
• E- Commerce Online marketing is boundless due to its universal accessibility.
• There is increased exposure of the products and services offered by online marketing.
Disadvantages of E-commerce online marketing:
• It is sometimes difficult or hard to tell that the audiences who visit are fake or targeted one’s as we are not familiar with the visitors.
• Sometimes the websites fail to fulfill security and privacy issues.
• There is higher transparency of pricing and increased price competition.
• It is easier to have outdated information on your site, timings of update is critical.
• Many of the online marketers lack customer service and inquiry response programs.
• As there is an advantage of attracting worldwide visitors, there is also a disadvantage of worldwide competition through globalization.
Latest Trends for E-commerce Online Marketing:
Social media: The latest trend of online marketing is Social media. It is the most popular communication tool. Social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn may help a lot in online marketing. You can create profiles on these social networking sites which open new channel of communication where the consumers are free to comment, review, like the products offered. You also have opportunities to get additional traffic.
Content marketing: Content marketing has become an important component of online marketing. It enables you to provide brand value and meaning for your customers by providing information prospects and customer needs at every point during purchase process.
Mobile web is occupying a big market place Mobile search engines, apps all offer opportunities for great marketing. Mobile marketing is here to stay for a long time. Integrate mobile into your overall marketing plans.
Marketers must be present where their prospects and customers are.
The Client Said…
I don’t have words to praise them. The quality of work was ecstatic, with great content and valuable information. My best ever experience.. I was kept updated at all times during the project and work was completed in a very timely and professional manner. Could have expected anything better. Definitely recommended to everyone and I will most definitely continue to work with them.